Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: France
Style: Vintage Fifties (of the twentieth century)
- See also: Fifties (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): Two baguette (long rectangular) cut diamonds (colour and clarity: G/I, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: One cushion cut sapphire with an estimated weight of ± 6.8ct. (colour: intense blue)
Treatment: No indications of heating (see pictures for certificate)
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: The French control mark for platinum representing a dog's head that was in use in France from about 1912.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Weight: 4,30 gram (2,76 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 53 & 17 , Size US 6¼ , Size UK: M
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 18143-0108
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?