Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Fifties (of the twentieth century)
- See also: Fifties (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K yellow gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 22 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 3.04ct. (colour and clarity: F/G, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Total diamond weight: approx. 3.04 crt.
Precious stones: Eight sapphires with an estimated weight of ± 1.50ct.
Eight rubies with an estimated weight of ± 1.50ct.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April, ruby for July and sapphire for September.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: width of top of ring 2,00 cm (0,79 inch)
Weight: 24,90 gram (16,01 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 55 & 17½ , Size US 7¼ , Size UK: O
Resizing: Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 16295-0185
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?