Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: estate jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1940
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 14K bi-color gold (yellow and white)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 18 single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.54ct. (colour and clarity: I, i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: One moonstone with an estimated weight of ± 2.00ct.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and moonstone for July.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: top of ring 1,50 cm (0,59 inch) x 1,24 cm (0,49 inch)
Weight: 2,90 gram (1,86 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 50 & 16 , Size US 5¼ , Size UK: J½
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 16354-0190
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?