We offer layaway, spread payments on the piece of your dreams. Ask us for details.
Free insured shipping on all orders !!!
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1960
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Source of inspiration: The panther ring from Cartier (this ring is NOT by Cartier)
Material: 18K yellow gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 30 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.40ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Total diamond weight: approx. 0.40 crt.
Precious stones: 85 sapphires
Two cabochon rubies
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April, sapphire for September and ruby for July.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: height of top of ring 1,32 cm (0,52 inch)
Weight: 9,20 gram (5,92 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 57 & 18¼ , Size US 8 , Size UK: P½
Resizing: Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 17003-0066
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?