Antique jewelry object group: earrings long hanging
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
- See also: estate jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 36 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.52ct.
Four baguette (long rectangular) cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.64ct.
Total diamond count: 40 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 2.16 crt. with an average colour and clarity: G/I, vs/si.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: Two pear shaped cultured salt water pearls with a diameter of approx 10,5 mm
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: height 5,10 cm (2,01 inch)
Weight: 12,60 gram (8,10 dwt)
Reference Nº: 18033-0212
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?