Antique jewelry object group: necklace
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Italy
Style: Vintage Seventies (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): Six brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.06ct. (colour and clarity: F/G, vs).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: One pearl
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Engraving: At the back of the wood part there is a signature "Morgane". We have no idea if this was the designer or one of the previous owner of this necklace.
Hallmarks: 'ITALY' and '750'
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: circumference 42,50 cm (16,73 inch)
Weight: 42,00 gram (27,01 dwt)
Reference Nº: 18195-0056
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?