We offer layaway, spread payments on the piece of your dreams. Ask us for details.
Free insured shipping on all orders !!!
Antique jewelry object group: earrings clips
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Vintage Fifties (of the twentieth century)
- See also: Fifties (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Source of inspiration: flower symbolism
Theme: three leaf clover
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): Six single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.16ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: Six cultured pearls
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: height 2,35 cm (0,93 inch)
Weight: 11,20 gram (7,20 dwt)
Reference Nº: 17307-0256
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?