We offer layaway, spread payments on the piece of your dreams. Ask us for details. Free insured shipping on all orders !!!
Antique jewelry object group: pendant (can be worn in two directions, with fire opal on top or at the bottom)
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelry or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1960
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Theme: burning flame
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 21 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.34ct.
22 baguette (long rectangular) cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.70ct.
Total diamond count: 43 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 3.04 crt. with an average colour and clarity: E/G, vvs/vs.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- All diamonds we offer are screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com ) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural.
Precious stones: One cabochon fire opal with an estimated weight of ± 1.70ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and opal for October.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: no trace
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: length 5,60 cm (2,20 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 13,00 gram (8,36 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 21028-0244
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?