OUR PHYSICAL SHOP WILL BE OPEN ALL WEEKDAYS EXCEPT WEEKENDS from 10am till 5pm, preferably by appointment.
Our online activities and deliveries will continue operating as usual, and we will remain reachable by phone or online.
Antique jewelry object group: bracelet
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Vintage Seventies (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K white gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 138 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 9.30ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: 36 navette cut sapphires with an estimated weight of ± 4.00ct.
12 brilliant cut sapphires with an estimated weight of ± 0.70ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: length 18,00 cm (7,09 inch)
Weight: 40,60 gram (26,11 dwt)
Reference Nº: 19079-0152
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?