We offer layaway, spread payments on the piece of your dreams. Ask us for details. Free insured shipping on all orders !!!
Antique jewelry object group: diamond cluster pendant on platinum chain
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Style: Although most people would call this style Art Deco it is more considered to be a product of the fifties of the Twentieth Century. Strongly influenced by Art Deco but also by the Retro style. That to most people this is Art Deco is no coincidence as both Retro style and Fifties style are the style successors of Art Deco. or more info on styles
Style specifics: This type of jewelry is very specific for the fifties of the twentieth century. The Art Deco period preceded only 20 years and was still used as source of inspiration, it is (even for the trained eye) sometimes very hard to note the difference between Art Deco and Fifties.
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): One old European cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 1.50ct. (colour and clarity: H/I, vs/si).
One old European cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 1.35ct. (colour and clarity: F/G, si).
Ten old European cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.44ct. (colour and clarity: F/J, vs/i).
Total diamond count: 12 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 4.29 crt.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting. Also we have all diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: height pendant 2,90 cm (1,14 inch), total length necklace 41,00 cm (16,14 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 7,90 gram (5,08 dwt)
Reference Nº: 19312-0104
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?